Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Cables

Or not, as it would seem. I started a quick easy knit cup cozy for Kitten, as her socks will not be done in time. Curse you, top down socks! I had to rip the first sock out because it was too small.
I have been frustrated a lot about school, the huge pile of homework looming over me, and Little Hawk. He fell down a flight of stairs at a local business a week ago and had a pretty bad concussion, and has not been improving at all.
It is actually terrifying me, although I try to keep a happy face for him. His memory is terrible, he has been having splitting headaches and horrible nightmares. we are in constant contact with his neurologist and local doctor, trying to get him onto cognitive therapy.
On the bright side, Code Enforcement has determined that the building does not comply with the ADA, so it is the building's fault and the owner and business have to pay for any medical issues.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's accident. I hope he'll be okay. I wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my giveaway and I will need your mailing address, so I can ship it to you. Congratulations! I hope you like it! Thanks so much for participating!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete