Thursday, February 24, 2011

Little Hawk-date

After his doctor's appointment, some advice, (cover up the windows with dark blankets) and some medication, Little Hawk is feeling much better and less barf-y and fall-y. He felt better enough to eat, and consumed a great deal of Taco Bell.
He was also very sweet and thoughtful, not worrying about how badly he was feeling, and only concerned about me- what a thoughtful guy.
He ordered me to buy some nice craft things for myself, so I got a dozen spools of colorful thread. Singer now has biodegradable plastic spools, and when Singer says it bio-degrades, Singer means business, because I am watching the spools crumbling on my desk!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment yesterday regarding soap making. I hope to use fresh herbs in my soap. I'm focusing on using essential oils for scent and other natural ingredients to enhance the soap. Glad to hear Little Hawk is feeling better and enjoy your new craft supplies.

    ReplyDelete