Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Better Than Christmas

This weekend was a little rough. Someone I know died this week, I was behind on my homework, and Little Hawk was not feeling well at all, so I couldn't go work on it. Then something happened that brightened my mood. 
As I mentioned before, I had the luck to win a givaway hosted by Umelucky. I got her package this weekend and it was full of wonderful things!


Every little carefully wrapped package tied with jute! It was all so carefully and thoughtfully put together!


A beautiful card made from homemade paper


Tiny stamped tags


Little wormy bravely sunning himself on the cat's patio. Fear not, he is now safe on my desk!


More gift tags and a pretty pretty clothespin


A bonus- a BEAUTIFUL lavender sachet made from a soft, quilted cotton. I love it dearly and it is in my workroom.


Even MORE tiny tags! 


The softest cowl you have ever seen, with another heart. My husband claimed this one as soon as he saw it and hung it in his office. :D I love my silly Little Hawk. 


Pictures cannot do this cowl justice. It is SO SOFT and COLORFUL and SPARKLY. I ADORE IT!!
Thank you so much, Umelucky. You made a rough weekend so much better. :D As soon as my paycheck is deposited, I will mail you something special.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are having a hard time...also sorry that I had to cancel plans yesterday, I'm sure that didn't help. That giveaway looks amazing! I'm glad you had that spark of light in your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a bad week. I am delighted that you liked the package of goodies that I sent. You don't need to send me anything. I'm happy I could cheer you up a bit.

    ReplyDelete