Friday, February 11, 2011

Cats and the Attack of the Hair

I finished up my pink stripey socks, and am almost done with a pair for Kitten's birthday this weekend. These socks are a nice plush acrylic, to prevent accidental felting, in a black basket weave check.
 I love my new socks so much. 
Also, because the sun has been so lovely, I made a little spot for the cats to chill and watch the passersby. Since I haven't filled the bird feeder in a while, it's not as exciting as it could be, but between the warm sun and the heating vent below, the cats are pretty happy about it. 

As you can see, our windowsill is too small for them to sleep on, so I pushed the couch closer to it and put a piece of Foamcore over the gap, with a comfy blanket. 

Mew approves. 

So does Coraline. She is currently sporting a snazzy sweater I made her out of an old sock. Coraline is not pleased about this, and has already started shredding my curtains in revenge. 
Last, but not least, here is a picture of me. 

*yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment