Saturday, January 29, 2011

Fluff

Little Hawk invited company over for the weekend, so I spent all of Friday tidying and even bathed Mew and Coraline. A little watered down conditioner, well rinsed, made them soft, soft, SOFT. Then I sat in front of the mini-heater and brushed the kitten until she was dry. I had a huge pile of fluff afterwards, and I think I will save it until I buy a spindle this week, so I can practice spinning.
I finished the cotton brocade sock, and cast on the second. This one will be teal with burgundy dots, the reverse of the first one. I also cast on a washcloth with baby cotton, since I realized that my brother and sister in law are having a baby in March, and I want to have a pile of lovely things for them. I plan to have as many washcloths as will come out of this skein, a few hats, and a quilt. I am going to go through my fabrics tomorrow and decide what to use for the quilt.
Now I am going to go join Little Hawk and Mew in a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment