Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Back in the Saddle

I managed to go to class today, and planned a crocheting session with Bunny, Kitten and a grad student who I have not known long enough to give a proper blog name. After that, I wandered home through campus and gathered up a big handful of lovely fat acorns.



 With these, I plan to make a whole basket of these: 


Also, I am in progress on some socks that are turning out to be a lot of fun. They have a knit one stitch, slip one with yarn on the right side, knit one pattern that ends up turning into a bunch of tiny, interlocking triangles. I am knitting it up in a worsted weight cotton, and it looks like a Turkish brocade.


I just finished up a hat made with a pile of scrap yarn for a friend who gave me a teapot for my collection. It is primarily wool, with a cotton hem so it's not too itchy. 

 Last but not least, I had to show off my button stash, now tripled due to Bunny's generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment