Monday, July 11, 2011

Canada

I've been seriously thinking about moving to Canada lately, and not just because I think the Yarn Harlot and I were separated at birth or something. Hello, coffee and knitting? Yeah.
Canada doesn't want us, so nobody panic or anything, but it would still be nice. Why do I think we'd be happy in Canada?
Well, obviously the healthcare thing is awesome. I've been without insurance for so long, I can't remember what it's like to go to the dentist.
Also, Canada is COLD. Not all the time, but when it does get cold, it's pretty serious about it. This means that my kitting will be so much more appreciated. Not only that, but my purchases of yarn go from "annoying and excessive" in the eyes of the general non-knitting public, to "essential for life."

No comments:

Post a Comment