Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Crafting update!

I've still been beading quite a bit, but haven't kept the shop fully stocked for a while now. I just lose money when there's more than eight to ten items in there. Here's some of what I've been doing!







Sensing a THEME? I love rainbows and have been making lots of them. :)

In knitting news, just before Little Hawk had his heart attack, I was working on a sweater pattern called Gex. Actually, I was test knitting it for the designer, and it was a crazy fun pattern and I was loving it.







Actually, I was knitting it when Hawk had his heart attack. And I haven't been able to pick it up since. There's just too much going on in my head. But it's so pretty! I really want to finish it! Someday, after I come to grips with what happened.

I've also been spinning!



That's a new flyer for my wheel, I got a jumbo flyer and bobbins so now the flyer doesn't match.


Some lovely Criolla wool my friend Peacock gave me.



An AMAZINGLY SOFT alpaca batt my mom gave me.



Camel-silk roving that I won in a raffle.

Anyway, that's the main crafting wrap-up! I'll post current projects tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment