Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One Step Forward...

Well, life is still merrily kicking my arse. Hawk hurt his back again last night, and lost some sensation, so we had to go to the ER to get a CAT scan to make sure that there wasn't any damage to his spinal cord. There wasn't, thank goodness, but it only reinforced the imperative that we get the tumor removed ASAP. We have the pre-op scheduled on the 31st, and the surgery is on the 8th of next month. Hawk and I are terrified.

In other news, the beading is going well. I took some beads with me to the ER last night, and since we were there for almost eight hours, got almost a bracelet done. I updated my shop day before yesterday, but all the bracelets sold before I could post them here! Still, I have some lovely hair clips left. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment