Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Random Acts of Crafting

My friends Little Bunny, Little Kitten and I have started a sort of crafting social every other Saturday at a local coffee shop. Right now I have the teacher's hat on, because they wanted to learn/brush up on their knitting. After we finish knitting and crocheting, I am sure someone else will teach a new technique, or we will just work on whatever projects we have on hand.
I want to call our club Stitch and Bitch, after the knitting book, but I think we will have to vote on that.

Random conversation I had last week:
Me: I like the cover on your zine.
Little Bunny: Thanks! I based it on the commercial version of the ideal woman.
Me. Her face looks like a vagina.
Little Bunny: I worked so hard on it! I love it when you recognize my vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment